Dear Touch of Italy Customer,
It’s important for you to know that Touch of Italy takes the safety and well-being of our customers and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding the corona virus, we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our customers safe as we serve you.
- Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the corona virus.
- Our employees have received comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our customers.
- Our deli employees will wear fresh gloves for each order.
- Tables, chairs, and counter-tops are disinfected after each use.
- The containers in which our ingredients arrive are disinfected upon delivery.
- Our employees are carefully monitored for any signs of illness.
We ask any customers who have been exposed to the corona virus and need to place an order to let us know so we can help to arrange alternative means to fulfill those orders instead of coming into the stores.
You can be confident in knowing that Touch Of Italy is following best practices to keep our customers and employees safe and have the information needed to make the best decisions.
We appreciate your confidence in Touch of Italy during this rapidly changing situation. The safety of you and your family is of the utmost importance to us.
Founder, Touch Of Italy